Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Well I am home, dinner over (tacos) and little fluffy is climbing all over me. she is such a little cutie. I don't know how I am going to let her go. She makes this little schrilling noise when she runs around my neck.

hit.gif
hit.gif

I'm losing track now... QJ, did you save the black wannabe chocolate? Julie, what's up with your hatching? Celtic is hatching emus?

SM.... when do you have to say goodbye to your chick?

I'm losing track now... QJ, did you save the black wannabe chocolate? Julie, what's up with your hatching? Celtic is hatching emus?

SM.... when do you have to say goodbye to your chick?
She is suppose to leave when the ducks and geese are hatched, which should be next Friday. But now it looks like all the ducks are dead. I see no movement and it looks like blood stains on the inside of the eggs.

Oh and yes we have 6 giant Emu eggs set and due mid March after 50 very long days. Can't candle the, either so just have to wait it out.

Looks like we have a pied call duck externally pipped, no progress on the goose, it best get a move on already.

That really sucks about the duck eggs. At least the owner is excited for the chick, who is doing so well!

Celtic, I know a couple of people here with emus. They are a bit strange to me and their eggs make me think of dinosaurs! I can't wait for your sebbie to hatch either! I want to see all the adorable pics!

Hubby is hard at work, building a new pen for the ducks. I am excited! They will have plenty of room to move around in their new digs. It will be 3.5ft by 4.5ft and 2ft tall.

Back
Top Bottom