Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Hi Duckgirl
frow.gif

Holdrreads no longer owns any Sebastopol or Buff American geese. They sold off another flock of geese this year too.

Anytime someone lists a bird for sale directly from HWF stock I ask for its leg band number. You can trace it back to HWF to varify if it is from them or not. :)

Oh cool! QJ. You will love appleyards, they are so pretty! Are you getting saxonys? What about WH? You should get some WH ;)

Hi Marty! what are you hatching again? I forgot lol.

Oh cool! QJ. You will love appleyards, they are so pretty! Are you getting saxonys? What about WH? You should get some WH
wink.png

Hi Marty! what are you hatching again? I forgot lol.

I have chocoalte turkeys and corturnix in the bator, but won English Large Pekings on Ebay today from a seller I checked out preetty carefully first. :)

The only thing better than one variety of pekings, is two!!

Holdrreads no longer owns any Sebastopol or Buff American geese. They sold off another flock of geese this year too.
Anytime someone lists a bird for sale directly from HWF stock I ask for its leg band number. You can trace it back to HWF to varify if it is from them or not.
smile.png
Oooo that's a good idea. I see that all the time. These are the Silver Appleyards. I actually asked him where he got his stock after I already won. LOL. He told me Holderreads and a private breeder from upstate new york.

I know this guy has a great rep, I did a little research on him. ;) Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Anytime someone lists a bird for sale directly from HWF stock I ask for its leg band number. You can trace it back to HWF to varify if it is from them or not. :)

How do you get the birds leg band number? I put a order in for TSQ welsh harlequins, will I get leg band numbers to? Lol

Back
Top Bottom