Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Creepy..... Kinda.... I dont know
lol.png

VERY !

DG, will get one tomorrow when we clean their pools. Yes you missed SM loosing all her newest ducklings and goslings during this last hatch. Everyone was trying to help and offer ideas. She did everything she could at that moment.

Poor SM lost all her babies!!!! I'm sooo sooo very sorry I have done this before it is no fun and geese eggs are not that easy to hatch and can get the best of us... But don't give up once you get it down you'll be a pro in know time
hugs.gif

DG, will get one tomorrow when we clean their pools. Yes you missed SM loosing all her newest ducklings and goslings during this last hatch. Everyone was trying to help and offer ideas. She did everything she could at that moment.

urg! I feel so stupid now :he poor SM! I just FB'ed her telling her that im sorry.

Oh, QJ I forgot to tell you she is a mess. Their kiddie pool hasn't been filled for a few weeks because it was freezing at night and they rarely got in since it's been cold. Plus I've been letting the big ducklings out to get them used to the chickens and they aren't quite feathered. And you know how muddy it is here. I had to pull like an inch of dried mud off the tip of her bill yesterday she had got stuck on there digging in the mud.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom