Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

I havent been on here for a whust letting everyone know that i just bought some sebbie eggs.
celebrate.gif
YAY! I will be letting everyone know when they arrive.I am very excited.

Congrats!
ya.gif

I am on day 10 with my first set of duck eggs so I candled everyone tonight. Still have all 14 developing, I thought for sure I'd have a quitter or 2 by now. I'm taking 4 of the eggs tomorrow and giving them to the broody who has been sitting tight trying to hatch her golf ball since I set them. She's not giving in, I might as well have a few less to turn.

I am on day 10 with my first set of duck eggs so I candled everyone tonight. Still have all 14 developing, I thought for sure I'd have a quitter or 2 by now. I'm taking 4 of the eggs tomorrow and giving them to the broody who has been sitting tight trying to hatch her golf ball since I set them. She's not giving in, I might as well have a few less to turn.
That's great news. I wonder what you'll get outta that golf ball.

Quote:
That's great news. I wonder what you'll get outta that golf ball.

lau.gif
Poor little thing, trying to hatch a golf ball!! LMAO, seriously!

well goodnight all.
i am worn out .
and im tired of stressing out.
over more than just my goslings.

i will talk to you all tomarrow. inbetween cleaning and doing laundry .

my comforter smells like my boyfriends dirty feet.
sickbyc.gif
time for it to be washed for the 2nd time in the last week.
gota love the smells men have (NOT!)

Quote:

lau.gif
Poor little thing, trying to hatch a golf ball!! LMAO, seriously!

I've taken it from her a few times and she's stolen it right back, so there must be something good in there.
smile.png

And at least she's sitting on something. My silkies will go broody and sit on nothing for weeks.
roll.png
Which I sometimes think is what their heads are full of under all that fluff.

Last edited:
well goodnight all.
i am worn out .
and im tired of stressing out.
over more than just my goslings.

i will talk to you all tomarrow. inbetween cleaning and doing laundry .

my comforter smells like my boyfriends dirty feet.
sickbyc.gif
time for it to be washed for the 2nd time in the last week.
gota love the smells men have (NOT!)
No actually. I don't love the smells men have. Especially boys. Boys and men. Bleh.

One more day!!

Back
Top Bottom