Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

CG... remind me again what's supposed to be happening with you in the next few days? Something commonplace... or???

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

well goodnight all.
i am worn out .
and im tired of stressing out.
over more than just my goslings.

i will talk to you all tomarrow. inbetween cleaning and doing laundry .

my comforter smells like my boyfriends dirty feet.
sickbyc.gif
time for it to be washed for the 2nd time in the last week.
gota love the smells men have (NOT!)

Night CG. Get your laundry done now, you won't have time when you are cuddling the new babies!

I have a converter you can plug things into your car lighter with, I hope it works good for the incubator if I lose power. I don't think my broody can fit 14 duck eggs under her, 4 is probably maximum. There's a lot of lightning and wind right now, and the worst part isn't going to be here for awhile yet.

I have a converter you can plug things into your car lighter with, I hope it works good for the incubator if I lose power. I don't think my broody can fit 14 duck eggs under her, 4 is probably maximum. There's a lot of lightning and wind right now, and the worst part isn't going to be here for awhile yet.

I had no idea this was coming. I really need to watch more TV. Crap! My poor baby chickens are outside. (I know that's dumb..)

And something just blew up against my house. Sounded like a person.

If my power goes out.. OMG.. I don't know what I'll do. Let's not think about it.

Back
Top Bottom