Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

These the magpies I was looking at
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120867577314?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
They say they grow rapidly & are a dual purpose bird with gourmet lean meat, and nice large eggs

But I just saw the calls
SOOOO Cute someone must get them so I can see them hatch!

I think marty and sm were getting the big ones too.
The call ones are the cutest little magpie calls I have ever seen though. I'm hoping marty is the one that outbid me on them, I want someone we know to get them so I can see pics of the little things when they hatch.

OKAY ....

So I talked with my PO lady yesterday, Got a good story

I made a formal complaint with testimonials, pictures, & all to their Human Resources Dept. My mail lady told me they had a "workshop" on how to properly handle hatching eggs!! & it was not just her post office the memo went to!!!

That's wonderful!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert a million of those.) AWESOME!!!!! What time is it there?
My babies are in!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
<---- insert about 10 bagillion of these.

i just have to wait for them to get to my post office. they are a town over, and are brining them to my post office on the mail truck . i have to wait until 10 ish !
th.gif

I'm nervous. my stomach is in my throat (so to speak)
i have been up since about 5 dozing in and out waitin on the call.

and really guys 104 unread posts , bunch of chatty night owls. guess it will keep me busy

Speaking of mini ducks... remember how we had the one duck that lived against all odds being twisted wrong in egg? Well, here it is a week later. It hatched 4th, but it is half the size of all the others. It reminds me of Tinkerbell... teeny, but full of sass and spirit.

That is my best friend's favorite too. He calls it Hitler because the markings on his beak remind him of Hitler's mustache. Drives me crazy, especially since the name has been sticking.
rant.gif

That is just the cutest little peanut !!!

Speaking of mini ducks... remember how we had the one duck that lived against all odds being twisted wrong in egg? Well, here it is a week later. It hatched 4th, but it is half the size of all the others. It reminds me of Tinkerbell... teeny, but full of sass and spirit.

Back
Top Bottom