Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

ducks are close to hatching!
cool
pop.gif
celebrate.gif

Ok...here are a few pics I took last night with my cell phone.

Mother Goose and Daffy duck checking everyone out.

Mother Goose wanting the babies so bad...that's Simon.

The new buff girl is to the left of Simon.

I still plan on having a photo shoot, though, lol.
love.gif

Holderreads cashed my check!!! On another thread the girl that got her check cashed last week already has a shipment date, so hoping mine comes soon too!
pop.gif

heres the pics i promised dutch.
my juvies
3 mystery babies
1 white hen
2 blue bibbed hens
1 choch bibbed hen
2 black magpie drakes (iffy on 1)
1 blue fawn hen
1 snowy drake

im really starting to agree with julie on the mystery baby in the front on the right.
hes looking more and more lilac.

Barley is 5 weeks old. Not sure if girl or boy yet, but it acts like a girl to me. Will know in the next couple of weeks (as soon as I get down to the vet to vent sex). I bought a trio (2 girls/1 boy) that are about 3-4 weeks old now. That way, if Barley is a boy, I will have 2 pairs. If Barley is a girl, that one boy will have his work cut out for him. Otherwise, I'll put a buff girl with one of my greys (pretty sure for greys I have 2 boys/2 girls).

Ok...here are a few pics I took last night with my cell phone.

Mother Goose and Daffy duck checking everyone out.

Mother Goose wanting the babies so bad...that's Simon.

The new buff girl is to the left of Simon.

I still plan on having a photo shoot, though, lol.

I love the colors of the gooses coloring wow so soft and pretty looking! Do you ever sell eggs from them? If so how much would they be you may PM me.

Barley is 5 weeks old. Not sure if girl or boy yet, but it acts like a girl to me. Will know in the next couple of weeks (as soon as I get down to the vet to vent sex). I bought a trio (2 girls/1 boy) that are about 3-4 weeks old now. That way, if Barley is a boy, I will have 2 pairs. If Barley is a girl, that one boy will have his work cut out for him. Otherwise, I'll put a buff girl with one of my greys (pretty sure for greys I have 2 boys/2 girls).

Well thats cool! Hope you end up with what ya want Iain!........ What are you hoping for??

So... I was leaving to pick up free drake, people come to look at car. People look at car, I head towards drake... phone call. People call from Olympia (an hour drive) wanting to come get ducklings. Got drake, now waiting. Looks like I'll have five leaving.
celebrate.gif

Blue runner drake is one handsome dude. Without having much time to talk to the previous owner, I would guess he's Holderread. He's beautiful!
love.gif

Now to try to inhale dinner before duckling buyers arrive.

Oh, and one of the silkie eggs I got from the farm is really a chicken egg. Thanks Easter Egger!
ep.gif

I had my doubts, but it was blue and in the silkie ducks laying spot.

Lucky I looked in and saw the egg pipped.

Back
Top Bottom