Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

That's funny, your grandeggs have made it back home.
lau.gif

Congrats on being a big bater girl, I don't think I need anymore incubators, but I guess I would mind one that turns the eggs too. I always hand turn my goose eggs, and thus anything else in the bator with them. I'm going to clean up everything from the recent hatches, then I think I'll slip in my auto turner, and set upon hatching more chickens.

I've got several birds ready for the freezer too. Replacements have been hatched.
cool.png

That's funny, your grandeggs have made it back home.
lau.gif

Congrats on being a big bater girl, I don't think I need anymore incubators, but I guess I would mind one that turns the eggs too. I always hand turn my goose eggs, and thus anything else in the bator with them. I'm going to clean up everything from the recent hatches, then I think I'll slip in my auto turner, and set upon hatching more chickens.

I've got several birds ready for the freezer too. Replacements have been hatched.
cool.png
Indeed. I was actually over there visiting my former babies the other day. They all remember me, so I picked a couple up and got duckie snuggles.

I always need another incubator. Not that I need another incubator, but...

I hate hand-turning eggs so much! Hand turning all those goose eggs is driving me nuts. Luckily goose egg season is coming to a close, so I can soon go back to letting the auto turners do their job.

Quote: yeah, i'm doing that GQ, i REALLY want these babies, and i would happily settle for just one female, since i lost my chloe, i have my humidity right at 70 maybe 72 but i was up all through the night checking on it and never moved, i also rigged up a deal where i can add water without opening, but i'm dying to peek!

it's rocking! i don't see a pip though..but he's rocking! it's been 24 hours since he pipped, and i know marty said to have a little faith in mother nature....but it's all can do to not let myself get in there!!

how long before he runs out of air in there??? and i think i have another one or two that is rocking a little.. i hear things ...lol.... o goodness, i'm hoping to survive this!

I intervened after 24 hours of internal but not external, I know some would say not to though. I had runners if that makes any difference.
i'm not sure if it makes a difference or not...i just appreciate the input....i thought he was barely int, pipped yesterday morning... and i was sure of it last night, now i have 3 that are rocking and one of those, has a small air cell, it also looked like it was trying to int. pip yesterday morning but didnt look like it had done so last night. most of the other eggs all look like they have good, big cells from the fabulous shipping they received

Back
Top Bottom