Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Quote:
That is so awesome QJ, Congrats on all of it including the chickens that will go in the coop and the ducks on the pond.
lau.gif

Quote:
wow!!

i really want a pond like that
sad.png

it's beautiful ! we have a mountain river down below us but I'd be a nervous wreck letting my ducks go down to it, plus lots of places for preds to hide out and attack them coming and going.

Okay so I went to ebay and looked at all the eggs up for auction, saw the white midget turkey eggs but don't have anyone interested in sitting right now so will have to wait a bit , boy do they have some nice Orps and marans and silkies etc on their, and runners and ancona and muscovies. I could go on and on
smile.png

Great spot for a coop and great coop! You have a good Daddy, QJ.

So, what kinda ducks is your Daddy getting?
wink.png

Didn't say $51 for the eggs? Fair enough if they are good stock, but wow.

Can''t wait to start our pond too! Nice pics ~ giving me a whole list of Hubby Do's!

I took some pics of my babies today
Turkey
107940_pc308316_640x480.jpg

Silkie
107940_pc308394_547x640.jpg

Blue Maran Named BLUEster
107940_pc308415_480x640.jpg

Buckeye
107940_pc308431_480x640.jpg

107940_pc308438_421x640.jpg

Barnevelder
107940_pc308446_554x640.jpg

Quote:
That is so awesome QJ, Congrats on all of it including the chickens that will go in the coop and the ducks on the pond.
lau.gif

Thanks Miss Lydia. I'm so excited to finally have a bigger space. That's the farm I was raised on, so it's like home. Mainly cuz it is home. LOL.

70%cocoa :

Great spot for a coop and great coop! You have a good Daddy, QJ.

So, what kinda ducks is your Daddy getting?
wink.png

Didn't say $51 for the eggs? Fair enough if they are good stock, but wow.

I think Daddy might get some Cayugas. Just sayin'...

Yes $51 bucks!! They are gorgeous though!​

I'm sure your Daddy would love Cayugas.

Cute baby turkey!!! Hey, turkey people, what about some pics of your grown up turkeys? And photos of eggs. I've only seen turkey eggs once - they were white with brown speckles. Beautiful. So bring on the turkeys! Pleeeeeaaaase.

Back
Top Bottom