Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Hey...you asked for it, you got it
lau.gif
VERY cute babies you have !
love.gif

Thanks, Jaz. Glad to hear they are ok with each other. Squeak seems to only have eyes for his cayuga lady and Hershey, my ancona drake, doesn't seem interested in anyone yet. But I'm not around to watch them very much, so I figured I'd make sure there was no threat of my juvenile drakes raping minors in the coop.

Ouch to the hot weather. It is 50 and raining here. I have not even turned my garage babies outside yet. At least it is better than last year's memorial day weekend, when we had a bad snowstorm.

Dutch, I just was giving my opinion on the color of CGs hen... She just doesn't look it to me. Just my own opinion... your babies are cute.

Dutch, I just was giving my opinion on the color of CGs hen... She just doesn't look it to me. Just my own opinion... your babies are cute.
I was just offering clarification....you are most certainly entitled to your opinion. Glad to hear your new babies are bonding with you, and not thinking of you as a monster anymore.
wink.png

I was just offering clarification....you are most certainly entitled to your opinion.  Glad to hear your new babies are bonding with you, and not thinking of you as a monster anymore. ;)

Ahhh, ok. I didn't want to upset anyone. I hope I didn't. Hows your babies? Telhey are so adorable! Love the blue fawn and the gray.

Yep, they seem warmed up :). Not to upset, but they don't like it when I pick them up lol. My favorite 2 are named Squirt (Gander) and Squishy (goose) in spring I will probably pair them up. Theor so cute! I have a pic of Squirt, and Squishy. Trying to upload.

Well here are my two dark Goslings !!! ONe is a Wild Canadian crossed with a Chinese/Toulouse female & the other is a MYSTERY to me!!! Any ideas what the other is???

Here they are in comaprison !! I JUST LUV these 2..... My fave's in my flock

Back
Top Bottom