Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

love.gif
If you get one, I want to be first on the list for eggs!

You got it babe
thumbsup.gif
IF I get one. LOL

I still need to paint it.... So this run cost us under $300 for all materials ! The roof took 4 ~ 8' clear plastic panels, SO the covered coop area is 7'x8' & the grass run is 8'x8'
One pen is 15' L x 8' W & 7' Tall

We finished one of our pheasant pens yesterday ~ there will be a total of 4 seperate areas. We are making it multi purpose so it can be all one or 4 seperate etc. CAN be used for anything ... Whelping, ducks, chicks, pheasants, goats, wallabies, zebras etc!

Awwww...it's a Friesian/Appaloosa cross! Love them!
My stepmom raises Friesians. Has them imported from the netherlands, does the whole dressage & Fhana stuff. Pics of when I was out to their farm ~ My hubby above

Here is her BIG BIG boy He is a 3/4 friesian cross!
(he is also a young boy here too ~ only a 1-2 years so not completely feathered)

Last edited:
Oh, you know, up until a few moments ago, I thought Anconas only came in black and white. I've been puzzling over one ancona I have out of 8 that has pale gray and white (lilac probobly), and I've been wondering what on earth it could be.

Apparently its just another color of Ancona.
th.gif
(he he
hide.gif
)
dont you love how our brains refuss to cross-reference information some times,lol
hugs.gif

Oh my gawd, someone please tell me what this is and how I can get one? Can I keep it in my bath tub?

2nd on list? pretty please
droolin.gif

Awwww...it's a Friesian/Appaloosa cross! Love them!
absolutly gorgous
ep.gif
love.gif

My stepmom raises Friesians. Has them imported from the netherlands, does the whole dressage & Fhana stuff. Pics of when I was out to their farm ~ My hubby above

Here is her BIG BIG boy He is a 3/4 friesian cross!
(he is also a young boy here too ~ only a 1-2 years so not completely feathered)
he's a doll
love.gif

Two early birds out of the shell already! Five days early! It only happens with my own eggs... so I guess freshness is a good thing!
celebrate.gif

Now to wait two or more days to see action on the others...

When mine come early, everyone from that group hatches then, or nobody else hatches. I'm waiting on my giant Pekings now. Due tomorrow 9 pm. (I always set eggs in the evening, hoping to wake up to babies) Of course with ducks, it rarely works out that way. I thought there were only 2 left (I only candled 2x, but when I locked down I candled again, I have three of the impossible things. Now if the bloody things will just hatch......
fl.gif

Last edited:
Jaz!!! OMG!!! You are soooo lucky to have access to such beautiful creatures!!! I have a wonderful picture of one in motion as my desktop background. They are one of my favorite breeds! I love all horses, but the Friesian is at the top of the list. Thank you for sharing pics of your step-mother's horses!
Oh, and your pheasant run looks awesome! You need to send your hubby down here for a few projects I need built, lol.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom