Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

I also sold my muscovy Keiko's last three ducklings yesterday. She has been calling for them ever since
hit.gif
. So now I am down to my three original adults, 4 juveniles, and anything that hatches from the incubator.

Hi everyone ! I love the horses, the run, and the babies!
love.gif

I think I only have 3 or 4 viable eggs out of the 3 dozen I had shipped. It is hard to tell on the darker Ameracauna(?) eggs. I don't think it is the incubator though, because I put in about 5 of my muscovy eggs later as a test and I can totally see development.

How long into incubation before you know they are not good if you can see into them?
I wait til day 11 but I tossed a couple days before that if it VERY obvious.
I had 3 boxes shipped to me with 3 dozen eggs a piece in tem They were mangled by the PO, BUT they were insured ~ I have 3 claims with them ~ we'll see NOT gunna hold my breath.

I also sold my muscovy Keiko's last three ducklings yesterday. She has been calling for them ever since
hit.gif
. So now I am down to my three original adults, 4 juveniles, and anything that hatches from the incubator.
Congrats on the sale! &
hugs.gif
for the momma

Well been busy yesterday ~ Moved my above ground pond into the side yard with my other pond

So I now have 2 ponds in one area & HAPPY GEESE & DUCKS!!!

KEEP in mind now that we have the ponds in .... Now comes the river rock & landscaping!!!! I hope to have a bunch of plants & shrubs in there to make it PURDY!!!

Anyone know of shrubs/plants/trees that GEESE & DUCKS won't bother? I was going to get some Yucca plants

Last edited:
I don't know why me likes a wife beater
I prefer what the wife beater is covering.....
love.gif
One sexy wolf.
I tried voting. Hope I did it correctly
Well been busy yesterday ~ Moved my above ground pond into the side yard with my other pond

So I now have 2 ponds in one area & HAPPY GEESE & DUCKS!!!

KEEP in mind now that we have the ponds in .... Now comes the river rock & landscaping!!!! I hope to have a bunch of plants & shrubs in there to make it PURDY!!!

Anyone know of shrubs/plants/trees that GEESE & DUCKS won't bother? I was going to get some Yucca plants

Love love love it!

Back
Top Bottom