To my pet hen

my5hens

Chirping
9 Years
Jan 17, 2011
Dear Aggressive Hen,
I bought you as a pet with the thought that you would live a long happy life and in return you could lay eggs for me. Even though you are not holding up your end of the bargain I do not want to kill you. However, if you ever chase me and attack my leg like you did today I may find myself eating a delicious chicken dinner. Deep fried.

Dear Aggressive Hen,
I bought you as a pet with the thought that you would live a long happy life and in return you could lay eggs for me. Even though you are not holding up your end of the bargain I do not want to kill you. However, if you ever chase me and attack my leg like you did today I may find myself eating a delicious chicken dinner. Deep fried.
Just curious about her breed, if you don't mind.

^^She's a Rhode Island Red. Its funny, the other girls (same breed) are all docile but she is a little pistol

Dear Aggressive Hen,
lau.gif
Boy she better get her attitude under control now. Lol! You have just made my day!

Back
Top Bottom