To the person who dumped 40 pekins on the side of the road..

Quote:
Quote:
Those ducks have been re-homed already (awesome!!). The image is from the farmer who took them.

Quote:
Quote:
Those ducks have been re-homed already (awesome!!). The image is from the farmer who took them.

Thank you-Im really having dry brain farts today!
tongue.png

sonew - I wish I had that pond.. Instead, I have a stream that they seem to enjoy.

I took pictures of them this morning.. In their favourite place, the stream.
smile.png
They're such cute ducks! I love them.
love.gif

Here is them heading down to the stream..

14706_dscn1437.jpg

Here is a pretty girl looking at me through the weeds.
smile.png

14706_dscn1452.jpg

And here is a group of them chilling in the deep end.

14706_dscn1455.jpg

I believe they are catching fish out of our stream because I heard some excited duck commotion down there.. There is PLENTY for them to catch.
smile.png
Tomorrow, slackwater is supposed to come up and get 10 of them - 5 for her and 5 for MysticalMom.
smile.png

PS, if you PMed me and are waiting for a response, re-PM me because my internet is being funny about what it feels like doing. It keeps turning off while I try to send things.. Meh! Bad internet!

Thank you! They love their little section of stream. Unfortunately, I have to fence it off from them so the geese stop trying to switch pens with them.. But they'll still get time to go down there. Just supervised.
smile.png

After tomorrow, we will have 17 of them. I am thinking of introducing my 4 ducklings to them to see what they do.. My ducks hate me unless I have peas, anyways, so I won't be at a loss without them inside the house at night.
roll.png
Spoiled duckies.

Quote:
How many are you keeping?

I'm so glad for you and everyone that was able to adopt! Such a heartwarming story!

My family all loved the picture of the ducks in the SUV
gig.gif

I'm so excited! Today is the day slackwater is driving up to pick ours up!! I should have mine by late afternoon and I promise pics by tomorrow.
wee.gif
:celebrate:ya

I promise ya PFF... they're joining a very spoiled and happy flock.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom