Today's Episode...

thumbsup.gif
I dont think I would tolerate that kind of thing on Thanksgiving Day.

Quote:
lol.png
Oh yeah, pumpkin! This stuff is SO tame compared to when I was younger... NOW I can lock MY door and just say to heck with them if I want... sucked royally as a kid not to be able to escape it. That alone makes SUCH a huge difference. And a lot is attitude. I'm a fairly glass full person... totally paranoid of course... but still look for the bright side. Mom, Sis... never did learn how to do that.

Which only extends their misery. It's a shame too because they do have good things in their lives if only they'd open their eyes to them. I think that's a good portion of the reason they make stupid choices... because they figure Why Not... not like I've got anything good that I could lose by making this dumb choice. Not that I haven't made PLENTY of dumb choices in my time, but example... drinking/drugs... don't do those because they can hurt my kids/get them taken by CPS... since I do NOT want that to happen... ever... would kill anyone who tried to hurt them... I don't make that bad choice. But for those who don't see kiddos as a gift... wonderful loving people who love and depend on you... then making that bad choice is a whole lot easier. If that makes sense? Throw in chemical imbalance and it's just an accident waiting to happen.

Oh well, such is life.

Back
Top Bottom