Toulouse Geese Thread

I got my weights off Cackle hatchery's web site. They must have tiny Toulouse lol
My 3 Toulouse are a little over a year old and weigh between 25 and 28 pounds right now. The are plain production Toulouse that I bought from a reseller in Burnet, TX. Who they got them from is anyones guess but they are close to where Ideal Poultry is located so they may be Ideal stock. Cackle list 14 pounds as weight which seems really low to me. They may actually have smaller breeding stock...if they actually do their own breeding.

My 3 Toulouse are a little over a year old and weigh between 25 and 28 pounds right now. The are plain production Toulouse that I bought from a reseller in Burnet, TX. Who they got them from is anyones guess but they are close to where Ideal Poultry is located so they may be Ideal stock. Cackle list 14 pounds as weight which seems really low to me. They may actually have smaller breeding stock...if they actually do their own breeding.

Missy is 3 yr old and probably weights 14 lbs at most I need to get accurate weights. Babe almost 1 yr is probably about the same. again I need to really weight them, I'm going by picking them up. You got some nice heavy weights there jtn.
smile.png
must be that Texas grass

Missy is 3 yr old and probably weights 14 lbs at most I need to get accurate weights. Babe almost 1 yr is probably about the same. again I need to really weight them, I'm going by picking them up. You got some nice heavy weights there jtn.
smile.png
must be that Texas grass
Between Texas grasses, treats, corn and lettuce, feed and general laziness they are a bit plump. But then every bird we have (chickens ducks and geese) are on the plump side except for our Andalusians. They just stay slim and beautiful and full of attitude. Maybe I do spoil the a little but...but just a tiny little bit.

Between Texas grasses, treats, corn and lettuce, feed and general laziness they are a bit plump. But then every bird we have (chickens ducks and geese) are on the plump side except for our Andalusians. They just stay slim and beautiful and full of attitude. Maybe I do spoil the a little but...but just a tiny little bit.
wink.png
I spoil mine to but being a woman and weight conscious I am probably a wee bit more careful with the treats.

Back
Top Bottom