Tractor Supply Chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those in the Lubbock area:
Called HFC. They haven't received any chicks yet, and are wondering where they are.

82nd street Tractor Supply has white leghorns, dark Cornish, red pullets , mixed pullets, and ducks.

I-27 has red and mixed pullets, Egyptian Fayomis, silver Phoenix, assorted bantys, white leghorns, and ducks.

Still looking for someone willing to go in on chicks. I don't want six of the same breed.

Can't believe my little ones are trying to roost already. I'll try to get a picture later (can't find my camera!), they're so stinking cute! I'm only supposed to keep two, but I want them all.
love.gif

I got 6 straight run silver laced wyandottes from the charlottesville tsc last night. They still have some left today as as a few Cornish rocks, and red pullets. ( looked like mostly rhode island reds)

Last edited:
Anyone know what hatchery the tsc in Lexington NC uses? I'm trying to figure out what breeds would have been in the assortment of bantams. I bought my nephew six of them.

He has one feather-footed red chick, one feather-footed yellow chick, two greys with yellow faces and chests with feathered feet, one grey with white face and chest with feathers on its feet, and one yellow chick with clean legs.

T
Can't believe my little ones are trying to roost already. I'll try to get a picture later (can't find my camera!), they're so stinking cute! I'm only supposed to keep two, but I want them all.:love
h
The reason your dad had to sign and write address etc.is because if there is a problem at the hatchery they came from like a salmonella outbreak or something like that is so they can contact you to let you know I have to do the same here in ct.

They can sell any types of chicks at time to time.
Also I have bought lots of Chicks from there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom