Tractor Supply Chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love my store in alex city alabama i only had one chick die but i think the others were picking on it. i went in today and told the store manager that i had one die and she told the lady working in that area it was okto replace it. i agree they dont really train all of the employees on the chicks but not all of them work with them. mine has 2 ppl that are knowledgeable about chickens and they raise chickens themselveswill defintly buy from them again

I had one with a prolapse and they replaced it with a red pullet. I was very satisfied.

I had one with a prolapse and they replaced it with a red pullet. I was very satisfied.
i like the ppl at my tsc. they need to watch their inventory better because i wanted a 7lb feeder that was on sale they had the top but no bottom trays for them then i was gonna get the 12lb feeder bottom tray no tops.. i was told they would have some in next week thats my biggest problem with them

i like the ppl at my tsc. they need to watch their inventory better because i wanted a 7lb feeder that was on sale they had the top but no bottom trays for them then i was gonna get the 12lb feeder bottom tray no tops.. i was told they would have some in next week thats my biggest problem with them

That is a problem at the DC (distribution center) level, not store level.. We had an overabundance of bottoms for the one of the feeders, but a shortage of tops, and vice versa.. It frustrates those of us at the store level as much, or more, than it does the customer who thinks it's our fault, when we can only put out what we get.

Also, as with any industry, there are those who truly enjoy their job and want to do it to the best of their ability, and those for whom it's just a job, and they do the bare minimum to get by and be able to keep their job. Again, more frustrating for those who care as we are spread even thinner when we're super busy.

FWIW - I love me some TSC (and Rural King, and Orscheln and.........I have a farm store addiction)

I love to find old country hardware and farm stores. I remember a really good one in Vestal NY. We never went up without stopping there to see what they had that we could not live without.

I love to find old country hardware and farm stores. I remember a really good one in Vestal NY. We never went up without stopping there to see what they had that we could not live without.

That would be COOL! We find things every now and then in antique stores, but we don't have any old farm stores near us.

Our TSC chicks are growing strong and amusing all of the neighbor kids. We had a couple with what looked like pasty butt early on, but it turned out fine. We may have just been overly cautious, but better that than dead chicks!

I bought six on Sunday and five had died. I have never had a problem whith chicks dying before. Whats going on?

I would not hold as much blame on TSC as I would the hatchery they use. TSC orders mainly the special packages such as the pullet surprise or assorted bantams. Its my opinion that those packages are full of chicks that didn't quite make the cut to send out as the healthier, more expensive chicks sold as individual breeds. Basically, they get the runts

I would not hold as much blame on TSC as I would the hatchery they use. TSC orders mainly the special packages such as the pullet surprise or assorted bantams. Its my opinion that those packages are full of chicks that didn't quite make the cut to send out as the healthier, more expensive chicks sold as individual breeds. Basically, they get the runts

Back
Top Bottom