Tractor supply?

Just looked at her lil legs and they are slate colored!
So are easter eggers. Here what hoovers offers , "americanas" Im not trying to be a jerk, just want you to be properly informed cuz it sux not knowing and and I got easters instead of rocks when I didn't know any better buuuuut I LOVE my eggers now that they've grown on me

The usual rule seems to be if you aren't 100% sure it's an Ameraucana it's not. Especially if you didn't pay a bigger price tag for it - a farm I was looking at had older, straight run Ameraucana chicks for $39, sexed EEs of exact same age were $18, just to give an example.

Nothing wrong with an Easter Egger. I ended up with an EE when I'd thought I bought a Sicilian Buttercup and those aren't similar at all!

Last edited:
So are easter eggers. Here what hoovers offers , "americanas" Im not trying to be a jerk, just want you to be properly informed cuz it sux not knowing and and I got easters instead of rocks when I didn't know any better buuuuut I LOVE my eggers now that they've grown on me
Ohhhh okay naw you're not being a jerk. Either way idc too much what she is haha

The usual rule seems to be if you aren't 100% sure it's an Ameraucana it's not.  Especially if you didn't pay a bigger price tag for it - a farm I was looking at had older, straight run Ameraucana chicks for $39, sexed EEs of exact same age were $18, just to give an example.

Nothing wrong with an Easter Egger.  I ended up with an EE when I'd thought I bought a Sicilian Buttercup and those aren't similar at all!
Ohhh okay thank you!

Does anyone know what happened to the online chick purchase? It was on the TS website last Friday and then disappeared Saturday and now when I go to my bookmark, it says the page doesn't exist.

These are Hoover Hatchery chicks that TS sells for $29.99 for 10 pullets with free shipping. Better price than buying from Hoover directly.

Does anyone know what happened to the online chick purchase? It was on the TS website last Friday and then disappeared Saturday and now when I go to my bookmark, it says the page doesn't exist.

These are Hoover Hatchery chicks that TS sells for $29.99 for 10 pullets with free shipping. Better price than buying from Hoover directly.
Maybe something to do with the flu situation? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoover's let TSC know that they were having some issues with their USPS partner, so TSC pulled down the online chicks and ducks for a few days while the hatchery sorts it out. It should be back!

Maybe something to do with the flu situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, avian flu isn't affecting anythinglike that. The online chicks came off the TSC website due to some shipping issues with Hoover's USPS folks, and the hatchery wanted to make sure they got it sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom