Treats for older chicks -- what do yours like?

okay great! I wasn't sure. What about other things in sauces? I have a yummy imitation crab salad that they might like but it has mayo in it. Would that be ok too?

Last edited:
I dont see y not ....? If thay like it

but if thay dont dont gust throw it in the yard. I learned that the hard way. Lol

Corn on the cob! Just tried it tonighg and it was the first treat except the yogurt feed mixture that they LOVED right away! I just gave then an already eaten ear of corn. They found a few remaining whole kernels and cleaned the rest of the cob. Full little crops!

:lol:

I tried the imitation crab salad and got a good laugh watching them devoir it. They were so frantic that the sauce was flying on them
pop.gif

This pudding was given 2 us by r neighbor and she didn't want it because it was strawberry banana. we however don't like strawberry banana pudding either so the pudding unwanted by all was given to the living garbage disposal in the backyard. She loved it the others 3 chickens did not, now chocolate would never have made it out the door. Lol

Last edited:
This pudding was given 2 us by r neighbor and she didn't want it because it was strawberry banana. we however don't like strawberry banana pudding either so the pudding unwanted by all was given to the living garbage disposal in the backyard. She loved it the others 3 chickens did not, now chocolate would never have made it out the door. Lol

LOL I usually never even get to eat the chocolate because it is gone before I remember we have some. I fed the chicks some string cheese yesterday and laughed my *** off when they saw me swinging the shreds and ran straight for it. They then forgot about the other pieces I was holding and chased the lucky one that got the first piece! eventually they all got a piece but it was hard to get their attention back when one was running and swinging it in her mouth!
wee.gif

LoL I keep hearing about yogurt. Maybe I will try some greek yogurt

use the nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt and to make it seem more of a treat for them to do anything give it to them with little bits on your finger they love it(well at least mine do.).......if not that mine love raisins, they LOVE banana, and rollypollies
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom