Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

Will do :)
Mom was putting my little sister to bed about 4 hours ago and I was sitting on the end of the bed listening to them... and my little sister (Abigail, who is 5) was asking about all the animals that were gonna be out west.
After mom finished naming them off she asks
"Mom, they do have them all in fences right?"
Mom; "No, they're wild animals. They live out in the wild and roam.
Abby; "But why? That could be dangerous... someone could get hurt" :lau

Woah!!!! :th :th :th :love
Lol! That's funny! When we were there the first time this lady decided she wanted an elk selfie so she got right up next to it to try and get a picture, she nearly got hurt real bad, you could see the look in its eyes. The squirrels are mean too, they cause more injuries than any other animal. They like to steal food.

Lol! That's funny! When we were there the first time this lady decided she wanted an elk selfie so she got right up next to it to try and get a picture, she nearly got hurt real bad, you could see the look in its eyes. The squirrels are mean too, they cause more injuries than any other animal. They like to steal food.
I almost caught a bunny today while tree trimming, but the (okay, I admit, brilliant) thing stopped right in the middle of an ant hill! :bun

Funny story, so I know a person who works tour guiding WNY, and all the New York Cidiots come up. So it went like this... *ripple effect*

Cidiot: WILD HORSES!!!!!
Tour guide: No, they are in a fence...
Cidiot: Can we take pictures?
Tour guide: No, I don't think that's a good idea.
Another Cidiot: Wow, fenced wild horses...

:lau

Some tourists did this other day just with a bear... They said they thought he was going to snuggle with them like a teddy bear....  :lau:eek::thpeople!

They got hurt pretty bad!

Some tourists did this other day just with a bear... They said they thought he was going to snuggle with them like a teddy bear....  :lau:eek::thpeople!

They got hurt pretty bad!
Oh good grief! Have we lost the definition of WILD?!?! Clossst I've ever been to a bear was probably 30 or 40 feet. That was in California.

Back
Top Bottom