Turkeys are...

I definitely prefer them to all other poultry I've raised. They're very personable and hilarious. Almost all my turkeys are interested in what I have to do and will at least hang out just outside of arms reach of me when Im out with them. All the ducks and chickens I've tried to raise similarly had almost no interest in people at all after growing. Geese are inbetween ducks/chickens and turkeys.

I’m getting some turkey poults(spanish,slate, chocolate and white holland) shipped the week of April 18th! It’s so soon, and i’m so excited, even if i have to be careful. Turkeys are just so amazing.

I’m getting some turkey poults(spanish,slate, chocolate and white holland) shipped the week of April 18th! It’s so soon, and i’m so excited, even if i have to be careful. Turkeys are just so amazing.
Yea, we got ours in last week. EVERYBODY, and I mean EVERYBODY is telling me how much they love the turkeys over the ducks and chickens. I think the poults are spending more time cuddling humans than brooding in the brooder.

Back
Top Bottom