Tux is missing, Nugget's best buddy!

I've thought about it, the signs and posters and such but I don't think it will make a difference. Countrywife's idea of someone being really hungry struck a chord with me and that could very well be what happened I guess. Most people know me and know I'll give them anything I can, to the detriment of my own well being at times even. I give away eggs, and if someone had no food I'd give them what I could. Nothing else has happened, no other birds are missing, the chickens don't act nervous or anything. I was so worried about him after losing Nugget and the others possibly picking on him or him freezing out there, it just seems ironic that he would be the one to be taken away.

hugs.gif

I also don't think whoever it was knew the rooster was handicap, or even a rooster. And yes, if my neighbor was that hungry I would also give them the bird, but perhaps pride was in the was of asking? Something just strikes my heart on this one.

Mine too,, Tux was miserable without Nugget, I hope they are together now. I know it sounds maudlin, but I really feel like something good has happened to him that will either make him happy or give him peace and that is most important to me. He's a special roo, he couldn't have made it this long without being special and also he wouldn't have made it this long without Nugget taking care of him and protecting him.

Quote:
I'm sorry, I had to laugh, I know you weren't trying to be funny, but when I re read your post that just jumped out at me! I so needed a good laugh right now!

Quote:
I'm sorry, I had to laugh, I know you weren't trying to be funny, but when I re read your post that just jumped out at me! I so needed a good laugh right now!

LOL, now you made it jump out at me.

I am glad you feel that Tux is happy. I always trust the gut instinct, and hope yours is correct. I'm sure Nugget is still watching out for him, no matter what.

uh, yea, NOT what I was going for, but yea, I see it too. Since one of our neighbors is a crackhead, this could go any way at all.

Back
Top Bottom