Two Immature Things About You

Oct 20, 2017
Hey, guys! I thought of making something like this earlier, 'cause I guess it seems like fun...? Lol.
Okay, so, as the title says, share two immature things about you. :lol:
I'll start:
Well, my sister(s) say I'm totally immature anyways...which I guess I am 'guilty' as charged of that. :p
Anyways...
#1. If I don't respect someone (not including people here), and if I spell their name, I won't capitalize it. :p
2. Um...I use my animals sometimes to annoy people.

Okay; your turn! :D

(Remember: All BYC rules apply).

I chase my friend Tylan with chickens because he's afraid of them! (Nothing is funnier than a man screaming as I run after him) :p
If I'm somewhere where I don't like something (food wise), I'll either a) slide it to my SO or b) in the case of veggies or fruit, slide it into my pocket for my chickens :cool:
Lol! That first one is so funny! The second one...it sounds like something a couple of my older siblings would do...when they were a bit younger, of course (maybe)! :lau

ONLY TWO!??! Sister, I could name a million....
You're funny! I'm sure I could've, too, but would have to think hard about it (because when I have something to put in a 'situation' like this, I tend to forget everything I wanted to put :lol:). But hey, you must sound at least a little mature, right? :gig Lol, just kidding. :)

--
Edit: I thought about tagging some of you guys, but didn't know if you'd want to participate in this. I'm glad you did, though. :D

Immature stuff I doooooo. Hmmmmm......

I can't live without my fidget spinner, haha, it's strange how that thing could be so addictive! :p

Me and my older sister have this one stuffed hedgehog that we can't stop playing with, cuz she is just a darling!

(But seriously people think I'm alot older then I really am)

Immature stuff I doooooo. Hmmmmm......

I can't live without my fidget spinner, haha, it's strange how that thing could be so addictive! :p

Me and my older sister have this one stuffed hedgehog that we can't stop playing with, cuz she is just a darling!

(But seriously people think I'm alot older then I really am)
Aw, I'm not sure I would exactly dub that 'immature'; lol. :hugs
Yeah, I can understand that; I originally thought you were an adult when I first (?) came across you. It's only a little over a week ago, probably, that I realized, oh, she's a teen. :lol:

Aw, I'm not sure I would exactly dub that 'immature'; lol. :hugs
Yeah, I can understand that; I originally thought you were an adult when I first (?) came across you. It's only a little over a week ago, probably, that I realized, oh, she's a teen. :lol:
Haha what makes you think I'm a teen?

Haha what makes you think I'm a teen?
Oh!, I'm sorry. I just figured/assumed you were, I think. I guess I probably didn't think much about the 'part time homeschooler' in your information. :p Now that has me curious...how old you are. Lol. :) But I'm not asking you to share, 'cause that's something I don't share on Web sites, either. =)

Oh!, I'm sorry. I just figured/assumed you were, I think. I guess I probably didn't think much about the 'part time homeschooler' in your information. :p Now that has me curious...how old you are. Lol. :) But I'm not asking you to share, 'cause that's something I don't share on Web sites, either. =)
Haha, I wouldn't actually share that information on the web. But yeah.

So are we limited to share only two immature things we do? :gig

Back
Top Bottom