Ugliest rooster I've ever seen - what is he?

I wish I could have a roo farm
tongue.png
love.gif

And sorry Meri, I'll stop showing off on your post now!!
smile.png

wink.png
oh i did'nt realize we were showing off,
as long as thats what we're doing...
101_3953.jpg

captian Kirk, and his new Domi girlfriend Captian Janeway
101_3842.jpg

Captian James Tiberius Kirk the (lengthy) mix breed
101_1851.jpg

Afro, My White laced black polish
101_2258.jpg

Red-Hatch/sid taylor mix
101_0777.jpg

And Ezzyo the silkie/frizzle.
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif
There all such cutie's it was so hard to only pick a few
love.gif

OK I did a google search for ugliest rooster and this site came up. I was looking through here and have not seen anything like we have. We live in the middle of the big city but have chickens running all over the neighborhood. They have been here for years, no one owns them they just run around the hood. A couple of weeks a go this little rooster shows up, he is the ugliest rooster I have ever seen. We figure he got run out of his old hood by a rival rooster gang. He is the meanist little bird I have seen for a long time. I think he a bani but seems a little big for one. We call him ugly bast@#& and he lives up to his name. Here is a picture of him. Can anyone tell me what he is?
17862_pa300004.jpg

Quote:
He looks like some sort of jungle fowl, I'm thinking the Asil? You should post this in it's own topic, you would get much better responses that way. He has definitely had a rough life, by the looks of that tail!

Just to let everyone know, Meri took this and another unwanted roo and found homes for both of them. The funny thing about that is that both the roos were supposedly mixed, and the guy that took them managed to find a hen for both, at the same country auction, on the same day!!! The hen for this one looked just like him, except a smaller comb!! Just as ugly too! Meri thought they were her birds in the back of the trailer as we walked by, until we heard them crowing from the back of the truck! How funny is that??

I also think seabright mix with silkie in the history. I am not aware of another breed in the US that has black skin.

Back
Top Bottom