Um... what do I do now?

Quote:
BYC, of course!
big_smile.png

I've hung out here a lot, read books, taken a couple baths, watched some TV, done dishes, had someone over to look at the chickens and buy eggs, seen a movie, and taken the dogs to the dog park. Today I have to work from 2:30-6 and the boys come home sometime Wednesday. I might see another movie if there is anything out that would be good.

ETA: I almost forgot! I am having some friends over tomorrow night for nachos and margaritas! Woohoo!

Last edited:
Heck, I'd be mad they went camping with out me, I love to camp!!! I guess I would do what you are already doing! My Stepmom used to have a few of her girl friends spend the night, I don't know what they did, cuz I was never there, but sounds like they had fun!

Last edited:
Quote:
I love camping also and we do a lot of it as a family. We are kind of unique in that respect. We homeschool so our kids are already with us 24/7, but I don't work (except for about 30hrs/month two months out of the year), and my husband is retired. So basically we are all together, all the time. My husband takes the kids individually or together on camping trips several times a year. Gives us all a chance to our time a bit differently and we have a great time! This is the first time he has taken the kids together for more than a weekend though... lots of "me" time!

Last edited:
Mmmmm, pie.

Today I am headed up to Palmdale. I do contract work for a company that runs low income housing and has afterschool programs at some of their locations. I do evaluations and run surveys at the afterschool programs. It's nice work. They do them twice a year, it's time consuming for each one, but not hard. It's a little bonus money a couple times a year and sometimes I get put up in a hotel in Palm Springs or San Diego. Fun!

Back
Top Bottom