*UPDATE* Murray McMurray has me soooo angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaveudogg!!! What are you thinking? Ok, so you had a good experience with the McIdiots, that's fine. BUT SHE DIDN'T!!! She never said that she was mad because she didn't get her birds. She was mad because the McIdiots called her 2, yes 2, days before her birds were scheduled to arrive and mentioned nothing of the birds' safety. I think you owe Eggcetra an apology because if you had a bad experience with a business, you wouldn't want someone telling you that you shouldn't be mad and that you shouldn't prepare for the arrival of animals. Shaveudogg, YOU ARE WRONG!!! Everyonelse on this thread knows YOU ARE WRONG!!! Now, all you need to do is admit that YOU ARE WRONG!!! (and apologize)

Eggcetra, you're are in the right. I got your back!

Thanks Bronc. Although I don't think I can ever wrap my mind around shaveudogg's response, this thread was also never intended to bring forth an arguement. I just wanted people to be aware of the experience I had with the McMorons. I wanted everyone to be smart shoppers. If all of YOU had a problem with a certain company, I'd like to hear about it. I don't like giving my business and my money to a company I don't agree with. I think there are MANY of us who feel the same way. It's just like on my local news when they do this segment called Kitchen Cops and reveal just how gross some restaurants are (bugs, employees not washing hands because there's no soap, food left out, etc.). Sure it's disgusting and it may even be one of your favorite places to go, but isn't it information you WANT? I was merely trying to help people make an informed descision. I know everyone will not go through the same thing I did when shopping with MM. This is MY personal experience and take from it what you will.

Ok, this has gone way off topic.
Eggcetra, I am sorry you had such a bad experience.
Please post again if and when you get your quail. I love quail! We used to have them around here, but I think my geese scare them off.

Folks, if you cannot be helpful, then please refrain. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom