update on my ebay problem

thats good thats why you should always do research into who you are buying from if buying off the internet look for any type of reviews or anything

Of course. When I first bought from him he was at 98.9% positive. Then after it just went down. I am happy to be on another forum (non chicken related) where if someone steals from you then the people got your back and help get your money back. To bad ebay dont have that kind of forum or eggbid for that matter.

So glad you managed to get it sorted out Hypno..
big_smile.png

Well I was right. Just checked my email and have an unpaid item reminder. I got there automated reply that says if you decided not to wait 48-72 hours for a email then I can call. So I am going to call and work this out.

Glad you got a refund... but I have a question for you..

why would you purchase an item from anyone with such horrendous feedback to begin with?
hu.gif
It doesnt matter that his overall rating was 98.9 or whatever - LOOK and read his ratings, they're horrid! It just shows their character or I should say..lack thereof.

Stop buying from sellers with less than stellar feedback and you wont run into this situation
wink.png
Any seller that I've seen an item from that has any complaints for not sending and/or misrepresenting an item - doesnt get my business, period. And any buyer that has negative ratings for non-payment or excessive refunds for items - I will outright refuse to sell to (I see it as buyers remorse).

Last edited:
I guess they are form california. They are closed. Things arnt going right for me. A few weeks ago my cell phone has been turning off and restarting on its own. Darn thing is $100 and its a piece of junk!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom