UPDATED Bantam Silver Laced & Partridge Wyandotte combo pack 20+ NPIP

Danny39

Songster
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
UPDATED 11/29/11 My Silver Laced girls have kicked it into HIGH GEAR so I will now be able to send the winning bidder 20+ eggs!!!Bantam Silver Laced and Partridge Wyandotte hatching egg combo pack. The winning bidder of this auction will receive no less than 12 eggs, I should be able to include a few to several extras. The Silver Laced hens are laying a little better than the Partridge right now, but that could change anytime. I am not getting enough eggs right now to run individual auctions, if you have a preferance, I will try to accomadate you, but no promises.

Please visit my website for additional photo's of my birds.

All of my Wyandotte's were purchased directly from private breeders or directly at the various poultry shows I have attended. Many are now from my own breeding. I will continue to add only the best, most correct birds into my flock, always striving to improve upon them in some way or another. All of my Bantams are super tame and friendly, not flighty at all and they are joy to be around.

All though I package eggs very well (the way I would like to receive them), there are no guarantees on hatching eggs as there is just too many things that can happen to them once they leave my hands.
I really hate to do this, but due to the high cost of shipping eggs to the West Coast, I ask that West Coast buyers add an additional $3.00 to the total cost. Thank you!

This is a PayPal auction, please pay promptly at the auctions end. I will send the winning bidder a PM ASAP with payment information.

I am Ohio NPIP certified!

Thanks for checking out my auction(s) and good luck!

47690_partridge_family_and_s_l_brahmas_march_2010_004.jpg

47690_partridge_family_and_s_l_brahmas_march_2010_002.jpg

47690_chicken_pics_015.jpg

47690_silver_laced_wyandottes_005.jpg

47690_silver_laced_wyandottes_006.jpg

This photo is being used with permission from "Attack Chicken." This is her little hen "Cookie" telling Santa what she wants for Christmas.
47690_slw_with_santa_2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Laurie
frow.gif

The Black girls are not laying right now, I had to move them to a temporary cage due to a couple of roosters with bad attitudes! They are not happy with me, but hopefully they will be able to have there large area back real soon.
Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks Brent! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving as well!

My bantam BLRW's aren't laying again after a recent move of them to a new run. Their old run got flooded out after a recent heavy rainstorm so I moved them over to a much larger run. Same coop, we just moved the whole thing but they're protesting the move. No eggs in a week.
sad.png

So we wait....LOL

Thanks hun!

Laurie

Do you think our girls are a little spoiled Laurie?
hu.gif
Divas!!

Congratulations calasu! Thank you to everyone who bid on this auction! Sending you a pm calasu.

Back
Top Bottom