Urgent help needed pics included

The chick had internally pipped on day 18/19 going by 24hrs it was struggling until day 20. 3chicks had already tried from internal pips and died so I created a safety hole as I thought it was worth a try this last hatcher is the last one 2 survive I also created a small safety hole also these are bantoms and are known for hatching from day 19 or so I'm told lol
Hi Summer, CluckNDoodle has a lot of experience, I’m glad that she found you and weighed in! Do you still have eggs left in the incubator that could hatch?

@Summerashlee, how is your baby doing? Has the cord dropped yet? Are her eyes open?
Chicks doing ok shes still sleeping alot but looks like shes getting stronger on her feet when she does move. her eyes opened a little definitely not stuck I wiped with warm water hopefully shes just catching up she still has a small crusty bit on her belly button but looks clean and dry fingers crossed she will be ok no other eggs left so hopefully they both make it and can keep each other company thank you for helping and asking how things are

20190619_124351.jpg

Back
Top Bottom