USername

cooliseo

Songster
11 Years
Mar 7, 2008
Rainbow
What does your username,and (Title) stand for or mean. For title I mean like mine just laughing...which they did 2 me! lol. I wanna b LOL Queen. But...no...lol. Well I just wanted 2 no what your usernames mean and what ur title (what u think they mean) or why they r that.

My user name is kind of a long story, see "Help1 I just told my daughter to steal a sick rooster!!!" thread. I am "the" daughter.

My title I believe was derived from my comment that I went to sleep and missed all the fun, and that I would never go to sleep again. LOL

Lol. My name is from this other website I went on to and his name was cooleseo. So I basically stole it...And changed it 2 cooliseo. I hate when people steal my username! lol. Alot of my friends do. And change it to cooliseo2. or something like that.

MY title is from when I said " just laughing...." at the mod gone wild post and they made mine just laughing. I want mine 2 be "LOL QUEEN"....

My username is actually what I am called by most people!! LOL!! Cause I am Critter Crazy!! He he he he!! I love my critters!!!
love.gif

Ummm...well they just gave me the Grasshopper title, not sure exactly why tho??? it should say, Dazed and Confused!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

I live in Texas, have great danes, and I am a mom to both human kids and consider my danes to be my kids too
smile.png
Thus Tx_Dane_Mom
And well...the name they gave me....your guess is as good as mine, but I like it

my use name starts with my initials, ams. And my title comes from me saying i felt left out on all the fun today
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom