Valentines Day Hatch-A-Long 2016

Candled tonight and I saw two with active movement, the rest are still 'maybe's. Lock down is coming up fast, good luck to everyone already there!

Candled tonight and only have 3 that look good.

Oh no... Sorry to hear that. I hope the next candling they look better! How far along are you?

Candled tonight and I saw two with active movement, the rest are still 'maybe's. Lock down is coming up fast, good luck to everyone already there!
Oh no... Sorry to hear that. I hope the next candling they look better! How far along are you?
We started lock down tonight. Was collecting our eggs when it was very cold here. I just hope these hatch.

Congrats!! I think that's our first baby out in this hatch-along! What breed/mix is it?
Black Australorp pure breed.
I should have hatches over the next 3 days today included. Due to egg production I staggered the set just a little. I also have a few more pips. Keep telling myself to STAY OUT OF THE ROOM!!! Yeah right
1f60a.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f389.png
1f370.png
1f389.png

Last edited:
WARNING!!! Do NOT use cheese cloth!! My chick just got tangled. She's ok but had to open the whole incubator to remove. Lost a lot of humidity and temp. Sprayed with warm water and closed asap

TJordan, is that all the bigger the aircell was on your eggs? I was thinking the aircell had to be larger. When I got my 3 eggs in for lock down last night, my temperture stayed at 95-96. Will the temp climb back up to100? I had a egg turner in my Hov a bater. Thanks, Kevin

Back
Top Bottom