Vamp's hatching crew! who cares what day u r on!Hatch with us!

I am on day 5 with Frizzle/silkies and Polish/silkies crosses, all have good veining.. All look good at this point..

that's cause they're the COOLEST!!!
yippiechickie.gif

i'm glad everyone is have a great incubation so far!! hopefully we'll all be sharing chick pictures soon!

Day 5 and I HAVE A VEIN IN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooohooo~!!!!
wee.gif

Oh I have mutt eggs from my SIL! We weren't sure how good the eggs were... and I also just put silkies in the bator yesterday (ordered from ebay) so we'll see!

Last edited:
Day 8 for me. I candled yesterday, had 5 duds out of 36 so far. All my eggs are blue! I have blue, blue black, silver and blue mix ameraucanas! This is my first hatch ever! All shipped eggs, I am hoping for at least 6 out of the 36.

Quote:
We tried that with one of the white eggs but couldn't see much still. I don't think the light I was using was bright enough. We're going to try again next week, then just hope for the best.

I am glad to have a big bunch of hatching buddies. Congrats on those veins...wait til you see the big black eyeballs. Yellowdragon is loaning me an incubator so I can get my eggs from Perfectly Polish next week. So excited!

Back
Top Bottom