VERY weird egg!!!!*updated* BIG REVEAL OF "HONEYCOMB" in "WINDOW"

Ok, I know most of you have been waiting all day for the big reveal... so here it is... have you ever seen an egg like this???????
38676_chicken_pics_077.jpg
What is this???? It actually looks just like a sundae!!!!!

Just kidding, you all will be very disappointed to know that the "honeycomb" did turn out to be just air bubbles. The egg looked normal.
38676_chicken_pics_075.jpg

All that mystery, and then nothing!!! Oh well, at least I try to keep things interesting around here, right????
ya.gif
:
clap.gif
:
tongue2.gif

You have a great sense of humor, I love your egg sundae. The heart confetti might motivate those who shun farm raised eggs.Could be great PR.

Sooo you are the one with the famous "Mrs.Olsen." I enjoy reading about her. Checked out your BYC page - coop is beautiful - chicks are beautiful - daughter is beautiful. Are you sure Martha Stewart doesn't live with you. Your photos look like they stepped out of "Glamour Coops of Rich & Famous Chickens. Your chicks must love living there. Wonder if they try to nest in the tree mural.

That's called a "slab sided" or "flat sided" egg. I have a link to a website with pics of all sorts of different egg issues, and reasons why they happen. It's very interesting!

Back
Top Bottom