Attachments

• 13B1278C-8A30-4B3D-B367-3FAF6B1C0E20.jpeg
    13B1278C-8A30-4B3D-B367-3FAF6B1C0E20.jpeg
    785.6 KB · Views: 5
  • AF045EB9-A022-4F76-9250-4C39B015FFBE.jpeg
    AF045EB9-A022-4F76-9250-4C39B015FFBE.jpeg
    680.5 KB · Views: 5
She sure is cute.
It is a bit hard to see the legs, but it looks like the foot is curling under - is the hock (knee joint) crooked as well?

Leg issues can be hard to correct. To me, she probably has a leg bone deformity or some other developmental disorder.

I would make sure she is eating her chick starter very well. Offer her some B2(Riboflavin). For her size I would crush up 1/4 tablet of human B-Complex vitamins and add it to her food daily.
Check her crop several times a week first thing in the morning before she eats/drinks to make sure it's empty and provide poultry grit (crushed granite) free choice.

She sure is cute.
It is a bit hard to see the legs, but it looks like the foot is curling under - is the hock (knee joint) crooked as well?

Leg issues can be hard to correct. To me, she probably has a leg bone deformity or some other developmental disorder.

I would make sure she is eating her chick starter very well. Offer her some B2(Riboflavin). For her size I would crush up 1/4 tablet of human B-Complex vitamins and add it to her food daily.
Check her crop several times a week first thing in the morning before she eats/drinks to make sure it's empty and provide poultry grit (crushed granite) free choice.
The joint is fine, she used to get egg a lot, but now I just dissolve the human vitamins in her water, and use them in her food too. I’ll be sure to get more grit, and i think that probably was the case, a type of developmental issues. Thanks:)

Much better pics, thanks.
How old is bird and has foot always been like this?
10 weeks old, she got really sick at 4 weeks, and it’s taken her tilll now to learn to walk again. So, she’s been like THIS exactly with that foot thing for about a week.

Back
Top Bottom