I'm from Iran, thanks for mentioning this website i'll check it.
My second duck's eyes are not watery anymore but the sneezing persists; she doesn't have any other symptoms (like diarrhea, losing appetite..)for now
Laying an egg a day is normal for both of them, they both lay an egg almost everyday but now that she is sick i'm worried about her getting weaker by laying egg.
I really hope it's just a simple cold or mild infection that is not serious.
In summer due to the temperature they used to gasp to breath but not with stretching neck..
They have apple cider vinegar in their water once in a while for preventing worms, do you think that's enough?

If you can, get that powder. It treats for bacterial respiratory infections, coccidiosis, canker, worms, and has probiotics to offset the medicine too.

ACV isn't enough to treat worms; to get rid of worms, you need to use a store-bought wormer. I'm not sure what they have in Iran, but if they have something with the active ingredient Fenbendazole, that will work well. That All-In-One powder also has levamisole in it, which is a wormer, if you can order that.

If you can, get that powder. It treats for bacterial respiratory infections, coccidiosis, canker, worms, and has probiotics to offset the medicine too.

ACV isn't enough to treat worms; to get rid of worms, you need to use a store-bought wormer. I'm not sure what they have in Iran, but if they have something with the active ingredient Fenbendazole, that will work well. That All-In-One powder also has levamisole in it, which is a wormer, if you can order that.
What is the name of the powder?
We probably don't have the same brand but there might be something similar.
I will visit a Veterinary pharmacy tomorrow and i will buy them.
Thank you for your help, i really appreciate it.

Last edited:
@Maryam.
https://globalpigeonsupply.com/products/all-in-one-powder-100-gram
all in one powder.png

Back
Top Bottom