DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
18_bluereprocircle.jpg

It is a classic poodle skirt style and is perfect with the 1930's reproduction print. It is bound with cherry red bias and is set off with a wide red waist band.

The ties are about 80 inches end to end so you can tie a big bow in back or bring the ties to the front. The waistband is 4 inches wide and is reinforced with interfacing at the waist.
The skirt is about 20 inches from top of waistband to hem

18_greencircle_002.jpg

This is a full circle poodle skirt style using a cute garden print and lined with coordinating tan print fabric. The waistband is a 4 inch wide swath of green print that measures over 80 inches end to end. It is reinforced at the center oif the waistband with interfacing. The apron measures about 22 inches from top of waistband to hem.

This is a one of a kind, because the amount of fabric makes this cost prohibitive to make. My future styles will not be lined, so this is a great bargain. The only flaw is that I used a different colored thread on part of the waistband, but I stitched over it in green so it only slightly shows.

I take PayPal or postal money order.

Thanks for looking.

Thank you!

KinderCorner, what did you have in mind fabric wise?

Mother, the lined on is one of a kind. I won't be making them as the price would be high, but can do tham on special order and they would cost more. The garden print is a great value for sure!

Quote:
You crack me up.

These fit just about any size (even me), but I can make the waist ..um..more generous. Please PM me what you are looking for and I can work with you.

I usually make the waist opening 20 inches so it won't go all the way around, but enough to cover and give the skirt freedom to swirl.

love.gif
bow.gif

i love the bottom one.
i can sew baby clothes but for whatever reason, anything i sew for myself never turns out quite right.

That's the only one like that. I think I used up all the fabric and being lined, any future ones I make will be almost double in cost.

And will be custom only.

Terrie, would you do a piece on commission? I need a runner-type fabric thingy for a bench I have. I can give you dimensions I need, etc.

Sure Buff!

PM me what you need, fabrics colors, etc. I am in Portland, where fabric stores abound and can shop today!

When I get home I will send you pics of different patterns I have.

Back
Top Bottom