Wanted: Lavender d'Uccle or brown red d'Uccle hatching eggs anyone?

Godiva

Crowing
16 Years
May 17, 2007
Colorado
Two of my banties have just gone broody and I would so love to put some eggs under them, but I have decided to wait until I can find the colors I really want. If you know who has these colors and good quality birds please let me know! I don't need show quality but would like good breeding stock.... hard as it is I have narrowed it down to the d'Uccles and these are the birds I want to focus on in my bantam flock.... Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes, Teddiliza, I adore the d'Uccles - we only have two but they won us over big time. I got them as extras with some hatching eggs of a different breed 3 years ago and they have been the most wonderful little birds. My kids dote on the two of them and they seem to be really hardy and easy to raise. I want to have a little flock of eye candy but would also like to learn more so that I can breed them eventually. Chicken genetics are just way over my head at the moment though!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dip into the genetics thread from time to time and love it but don't understand more than a few of the absolute basics! I will peruse the d'Uccle thread and see what I find
smile.png
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom