Wanted to share my latest 'craft' project. lol

akyramoto

Songster
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
Northern CA
So i'm airbrushing a nameplate for each of my chickens, havnen't gotten to far yet, but wanted to share. I probably was the first person that inquired about a 'chicken stencil' at my local craft shop! I ended up having to make one!

let me know what you think!!

( each one of the chickens is gonna be painted to resemble that particular chicken, I'm gonna hang them all over the chicken run!)

Image020-1.jpg

Image021.jpg

Cute idea
big_smile.png

If you have an art supply store near you, you can get some stuff called frisk film. It's made for airbrushing, it's transparent, tacky and very easy to cut.
You can put it over pics of your chickens to get an exact silloette.

Looks like your doing well already but I just thought id'e toss that out there in case it helped you do the rest of them.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
ya i know of frisket film, unfortunately i'd have to order it. i just bought a blank stencil & traced a pic of Bok & made it with a stencil burner. The edges are yucky though, don't know if I'll ever buy the balnk stencil thing again. I actually used to use the frosted/clear contact paper as cheap frisket film. worked really well - but I'm sure frisket is a little easier to cut.

Back
Top Bottom