Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nifty-Chicken, Oct 19, 2012.

1. HoneysuckleHills

HoneysuckleHills Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    North of Seattle
    Illia

2. robj

robj Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2012
    Olympia Wa.
    We have Marans and Silver Penciled Rocks in the incubator we may have extra it depends on how our first hatch/ science fair project works out.

3. HoneysuckleHills

HoneysuckleHills Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    North of Seattle
    Kim - how's everything with the head? You okay?

4. TurtlePowerTrav

TurtlePowerTrav T.K.'s Farm

Jul 29, 2012
    Oregon City, OR
    My Coop
    x2

5. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    I just made a red velvet cake for the first time in my life, first time making a cake from scratch too (not the feed but you know what i mean). It's my hubbies favorite kind of cake, he's out of state right now at his mothers visiting her. Perfect time to make his favorite cake.
    My mom wants part of it because she's never had one made with fresh eggs and she thinks it will taste better then using stale (store bought) eggs.

6. Slinglings

Slinglings Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2012
    Seattle 98125

7. WhiskiRanch

WhiskiRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2013
    Finley, Washington
    [​IMG] Congrats on your new job! Oh I want a job so badly. It is just hard cause it has to be with in the hours that our kids are at school. Not many jobs will take me with those hours. I have been told about 7 time (at interviews) that I am perfect for the job in question but to come back when my schedual changes. You must be so happy and feeling good!
    Im very happy. Its been way too long for me. [​IMG]

8. FirewifeJess

FirewifeJess Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2012
    Gallifrey
    I'm so so so excited about my visit tomorrow to visit Slinglings and FarminMama! And to pick up the rest of the baby chicks [​IMG]

9. RainMom

RainMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2013
    Hobart, WA
    The Olympia Co-Op has a nice selection of seeds, and they are very picky about what they put in their store. I heard there is a new Tacoma food Co-Op- have never been there, but they are easy to find in a internet search. they probably have quality seeds there?

10. RainMom

RainMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2013
    Hobart, WA
    I'd go with ya, but I'm still running a fever- that's probably a BAD idea! (ya think?)[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by