Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

FUNNIES......been missing for a while since this software conversion has taken place..........
%7B3a88d21a-1b1e-4b9b-bc8b-7d9674713919%7D_open-quotes-green.gif
A fellow is selling puppies at a flea market. His sign says, "Republican Puppies, $50." A week later, the same man is selling the same puppies at the same flea market, but the sign says "Democratic Puppies, $50." A possible customer asks, "What's up? Last week they were Republican puppies and this week they are Democratic puppies?" The seller replies, "This week their eyes are open."
%7Bb5b1b472-a690-4fab-aab8-a1337adff190%7D_close-quote-green.gif

:lau

A bear walks into a bar. He spies a cute female bear standing by the bar, so he walks up and says, "Hey babe. What's ursine?"

:D

One day in the Garden of Eden, God comes to Adam and Eve and tells them he has two gifts — one for each of them. The first, he says, is the ability to pee standing up. Adam starts jumping up and down excitedly and loudly declares that he wants it. Eve, listening to him jabbering on and on about it, rolls her eyes and asks God what he has left for her. "Brains," he replies.

:clap

I might get in trouble for this one, all about farm breeding & such~~~~~~~~~~

A farmer got in his pickup and drove to a neighboring farm and knocked at the farmhouse door. A young boy, about nine, opened the door. "Is yer Pa home?" the farmer asked. "No sir, he ain't," the boy replied. "He went into town." "Well," said the farmer, "Is yer Ma here"? "No, sir, she ain't here neither. She went into town with Pa." "How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?" "He went with Ma and Pa." The farmer stood there for a few moments, shifting from one foot to the other and mumbling to himself. "Is there anything I can do fer ya?" the boy asked politely. "I know where all the tools are if you want to borrow one. Or maybe, I could take a message fer Pa." "Well," said the farmer uncomfortably, "I really wanted to talk to yer Pa. It's about your brother Howard getting my daughter, Pearl Mae, pregnant." The boy considered for a moment. "You would have to talk to Pa about that," he finally conceded. "If it helps you any, I know that Pa charges $50 for the bull and $25 for the hog, but I really don't know how much he gets for Howard."

X right here is where I would put the green laughing emoticon that slams his arm down laughing so hard....and he is missing from the emoticons...................:(

FUNNIES......been missing for a while since this software conversion has taken place..........
A fellow is selling puppies at a flea market. His sign says, "Republican Puppies, $50." A week later, the same man is selling the same puppies at the same flea market, but the sign says "Democratic Puppies, $50." A possible customer asks, "What's up? Last week they were Republican puppies and this week they are Democratic puppies?" The seller replies, "This week their eyes are open."

:thumbsup
A bear walks into a bar. He spies a cute female bear standing by the bar, so he walks up and says, "Hey babe. What's ursine?"

gigreen.gif
One day in the Garden of Eden, God comes to Adam and Eve and tells them he has two gifts — one for each of them. The first, he says, is the ability to pee standing up. Adam starts jumping up and down excitedly and loudly declares that he wants it. Eve, listening to him jabbering on and on about it, rolls her eyes and asks God what he has left for her. "Brains," he replies.

:clap gigreen.gif

I might get in trouble for this one, all about farm breeding & such~~~~~~~~~~

A farmer got in his pickup and drove to a neighboring farm and knocked at the farmhouse door. A young boy, about nine, opened the door. "Is yer Pa home?" the farmer asked. "No sir, he ain't," the boy replied. "He went into town." "Well," said the farmer, "Is yer Ma here"? "No, sir, she ain't here neither. She went into town with Pa." "How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?" "He went with Ma and Pa." The farmer stood there for a few moments, shifting from one foot to the other and mumbling to himself. "Is there anything I can do fer ya?" the boy asked politely. "I know where all the tools are if you want to borrow one. Or maybe, I could take a message fer Pa." "Well," said the farmer uncomfortably, "I really wanted to talk to yer Pa. It's about your brother Howard getting my daughter, Pearl Mae, pregnant." The boy considered for a moment. "You would have to talk to Pa about that," he finally conceded. "If it helps you any, I know that Pa charges $50 for the bull and $25 for the hog, but I really don't know how much he gets for Howard."

X right here is where I would put the green laughing emoticon that slams his arm down laughing so hard....and he is missing from the emoticons...................:(
gigreen.gif
and now you have it

I DO want to tell all of you that the goslings are so AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triple in size every 3-4 days, and they eat GRASS GRASS GRASS and they DO NOT SOIL every bowl of water they come across like ducks do, they are so different than ducks, it is so refreshing !
They are so much cleaner, grow faster, even than cornish cross !!!
And the coolest part is they eat grass !
They LOVE grass !
I had an issue trying to get them to eat SOME high protein feed....so I worked out they have a high protein feed bowl INSIDE their "coop" and a water bowl....
The chicken tractor now is called the
GOOSE CABOOSE !

HA HA HA here is some more !

What do you call a guy who looks like one of the Three Tenors but can't sing? Placebo Domingo.

Two boys meet in a hospital waiting room. One asks, "So, what are you here for?" The other says with a grimace, "Aw, I gotta have my tonsils out." The first boy replies "Oh, you got it made — you won't feel a thing and when you wake up you'll get all the ice cream and jello you want and then you get to go home — piece of cake!" The second boy, relieved, asks, "So how about you?" The first boy says, "I'm just here for a circumcision." His new friend says, "Aw, that's too bad. I had that right after I was born, and I couldn't walk for a year!"

Back
Top Bottom