Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

did you get her insurance down ?
I think ours (on 2 cars & 2 boats) is about $98 a month!
She didn't even ask if we could but decided her driving was not
so great anymore and she would have more money then
paying it. I had offered to make a few calls to others as
I had have a usaa membership as they did at one time
but could renew it but she said no

@Hinotori
I am writing a paper to ChickenRustler about the effects of Booch on Diabetes...
I am going to mention you as a reference that he can talk to about it...you know how bad Diane is..right ?

I was hoping he could get her on booch & it would help her...so I have yet to write the e-mail which needs to be a story of WTH this is all about.
I have talked to him before and I think it slid right off his cracker.......................................................but we did not have alot of time to discuss it & Diane was right there....so, help me out with him, OK ?
hugs.gif

Three of my duckies snuggling. My BR and GLW hens. And two of my BR chicks (plus a suspected Blue Andalusian). Thinking that top BR chick may be a male
1f600.png

Just thought I'd share some evening photos with y'all!

Last edited:
@Hinotori

I am writing a paper to ChickenRustler about the effects of Booch on Diabetes...
I am going to mention you as a reference that he can talk to about it...you know how bad Diane is..right ?

I was hoping he could get her on booch & it would help her...so I have yet to write the e-mail which needs to be a story of WTH this is all about.
I have talked to him before and I think it slid right off his cracker.......................................................but we did not have alot of time to discuss it & Diane was right there....so, help me out with him, OK ?
:hugs  

Sure. I'm a believer in kombucha after what it did to my a1c. It can cause issues if you have hypoglycemia because of it's effects. Longer fermentation is best for help with blood sugar

I sent off over 100 duck eggs for hatching today. The last eggs I sent off are hatching now. I think I will start hatching after my surgery since my daughter will be on Spring Break that week. That will give me 4 weeks of healing before hatching.

I sent off over 100 duck eggs for hatching today. The last eggs I sent off are hatching now. I think I will start hatching after my surgery since my daughter will be on Spring Break that week. That will give me 4 weeks of healing before hatching.
Praying for the surgery to be all you are putting yourself through for it.

What a beautiful Western Washington Morning our lovely Fear-ah alerted
at 6 am she usually waits till 7 so got up to see the ruckus
guess she just wanted company, chickens are out enjoying the sun
Moving the wading pool into the main coop today as my three little
darlings from our friend here are itching to be set free
jumpy.gif

and enjoy pets where the barred pullets could care less

Hello All!

I moved to Covington about a year ago (apartment living, bleck) and am now looking to buy property in Tacoma. I saw there is a six hen limit and I am stoked!! Anyone out that way with advise if I do get the property? Offer is in and the house is right on the boarder with Spanaway. Pins and needles right now.

Hello All!

I moved to Covington about a year ago (apartment living, bleck) and am now looking to buy property in Tacoma.  I saw there is a six hen limit and I am stoked!!  Anyone out that way with advise if I do get the property?  Offer is in and the house is right on the boarder with Spanaway.  Pins and needles right now.

No advice...but wishing you good luck!
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Hello All!

I moved to Covington about a year ago (apartment living, bleck) and am now looking to buy property in Tacoma. I saw there is a six hen limit and I am stoked!! Anyone out that way with advise if I do get the property? Offer is in and the house is right on the boarder with Spanaway. Pins and needles right now.
Sorry but maybe you could be a bit more specific on the advice your asking.
does it have a front and back yard? Do you work in that area? Roosters are not
usually popular in a city type neighborhood. where would the chickens live?
Is there any type of storage shed or building with the property? will you buy or build a chicken coop

Back
Top Bottom