Watery eyes....

Idk if you just misspeled or understood me wrong but i meant "nose" ( 2 nostrils on the beak in below the beggining of comb). Is any liquid/slimey thing/mucus coming out from it? If you have meant "noise" - crackling/gurgling noise means that he would make a weird (idk how to say it, you can search for it on the interned) noise like something is partially blocking his airways

So the only symptoms are swollen sinuses and foamy eyes (the beak doesn't look wet on the photos, and you said that there is no mucus etc). I think it might be some kind of respiratory disease but i can't tell which one. Try making some research and maybe make a new post with a tittle like "foamy eyes and swollen sinuses/eyes help"? And make some research if you should give your chicken antibiotics or not, because I'm out of ideas. You should go to the veterinarian with her if it is possible. Hope he gets better and good luck.

Last edited:
Ps. If smelly nasal discharge appears - it could be one of the symptoms of coryza. Coryzas symptoms are also swollen sinuses, foamy eyes and ofc bad smelling nasal discharge.

So the only symptoms are swollen sinuses and foamy eyes (the beak doesn't look wet on the photos, and you said that there is no mucus etc). I think it might be some kind of respiratory disease but i can't tell which one. Try making some research and maybe make a new post with a tittle like "foamy eyes and swollen sinuses/eyes help"? And make some research if you should give your chicken antibiotics or not, because I'm out of ideas. You should go to the veterinarian with her if it is possible. Hope he gets better and good luck.

I'm just waiting in the que to speak to someone from the vets I will keep u guys infor6hope this lil guys makes it :-( and it's nothing major.... I just cant understand how this has happened? I dont no if its something I did wrong or not I just cant seem to understand he was perfectly fine yesterday apart from the rainy weather...

I'm just waiting in the que to speak to someone from the vets I will keep u guys infor6hope this lil guys makes it :-( and it's nothing major.... I just cant understand how this has happened? I dont no if its something I did wrong or not I just cant seem to understand he was perfectly fine yesterday apart from the rainy weather...
This could be major, as it has a high possibility of being a respiratory disease. You didn’t do anything wrong, diseases just happen sometimes. Be prepared for the vets to be completely oblivious to the fact chickens even get sick though.

Back
Top Bottom