We are locked down!

I agree a 9% jump all at once is high. But mine didn't fluctuate like that, just overall from setting to lock down had a 9% difference. Once the humidity regulated it was usually around 30/32 but there were a couple spikes at 35 due to 97/100% humidity outside and rain. Didn't last long, as soon as I caught it I kicked the heat on in the house to circulate the air and it came back down.

Got cha

haha!! I am right along with you on the stress part. Of course I haven't had the added bator stress but just in general. I think I worry over these eggs as much as I worry about my children. I catch myself looking in the window about every hour while I am awake and once during the night
roll.png

Glad to hear some of them are hatched or working on it. That's a great sign. Fingers crossed the rest get busy pipping and zipping.

I have fallen asleep on my bators just because I would sit there staring soooo long because I didn't want to miss a thing. LOL Of course, I did by fallen asleep. LOL

We are at 24 now! I am hoping my 3 marans hatch.
Also acquired some keets!

Lol I truly fell like a mother in labor, well early labor at least!

You have seven out??

Yes, this morning there are 9 with 4 more pipped. Wondering how long I should leave the dry babies in there. I know they live on the yolk for 24 to 48 hours and some people say 3 days but I know some are stronger than others in general and I don't want to push my luck. I also don't want to lose the ones that are pipped by opening the dang thing. The first one hatched on the 27th some time between 2am and 6am. Now I know you say they don't count hours LOL but I do. So one of those little guys is now past the 24 hour mark. :eek:)

Back
Top Bottom