Completely Indecisive
13 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Clarion County, PA
My Coop
My Coop
My little sister has no luck with cats
sad.png
I was out by my chicken coup and I say a red car with one black door and it went out of my view and I heard a bump and the car slow down and keep going. I ran up to the road because some of my chickens where up there they where fine but when I looked up the road my little sisters cat Oreo (she was black and white) was laying on the road I ran up there and she was bleeding from her head I touched her to see if she was alive she shuddered and I ran down to the house for my mom and she and my little sister came up but she had passed. We buried her by one of my little sister other cats(Star) . RIP Oreo.

I am very sorry for the poor kitty...
sad.png
..thats why i dont let my cats outside.. because of my bad luck i just know the day that i did let it out..it would be SPLAT!...
hit.gif

Quote:
I agree Totally. It's indoors for my kitties. We have windows they look out of, they get catnip, toys, etc. But even people are cruel & have been known to shoot or poison cats. Even someone working on their car can easily leave antifreeze out, or an accidental leak can leave a puddle of antifreeze out.... I'm glad to know it won't happen to my cats. I guess antifreeze is very appealing to animals.

So sorry of your family cat.
hit.gif
hit.gif
Inside is much safer for any animal.
wink.png
I've known owners who've accidentally killed their own dog or cat cuz they were unafraid of a car their owner got into. And some outdoor animals have been known to actually lay on roadways due to it being warm in the cooler months, to their demise.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom