We Quit Cigarettes

I'm fast in the snow. I'll slide like a penguin.
Snow is my native turf, wench.

Kiki has one inch on me, you have three.
I knew it. SHORT.

I can run in stilettos. Then, when I overtake her, I'll have two weapons.
There's no way you can run in those.

Careful, Batty is a skilled North Pole Penguin Huntress. She is grace embodied on the ice. You should see her slip and sliding while carrying feed and water buckets in flip flops with chicken socks. What better training for battle?
Exactly. You get it!

Don't give her anything sharp. :lau
:tongue Just give me the sword, wimps.

Kiki is a Barbie doll with quail legs and you're just another voice in my head. Got it.

In my experience it's usually the men who think an extra inch is extra important.
:cool:

If I predecease the Princess, I have assured her that I will return as a crow.
I adore crows. I am fairly certain I used to be one. I have an unnatural affinity for collecting knickknacks and shiny bits.

There are so many responses to this one. Only most of them are blasphemous. Hope you had a great Mardi Gras!

"Remember that you are dust, and to dust you shall return."
If you don't believe in reincarnation, that is fine.

I don't do Mardi Gras. If you do, good for you.

Thanks for the concern. She has family, but they are mentally, and spiritually distant. And yes I have seen both my parents happily enter eternity. I'm not this lady's family, only the landlord!
No, I didn't mean to imply any responsibility at all. We have to do our own duty, not someone else's. A person can't go through life picking up every stray they come across. It would be impossible.
PS: The Black Hills are my favorite place on earth to visit. I love Wind Cave, and the town of Lead.
We live near the head of Pactola Lake. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your visit. :thumbsup This has always been my favorite place in the world (that I've seen). We're very blessed to live here--though at present southern realms start to look pretty darned good.:gigI grew up in Central Florida, but was born here.

Only pic I took at a Mardi gras parade cause my sister loves horses so I took one of the clydesdales

20200225_113103.jpg
20200225_113102.jpg
20200225_111055.jpg
its hard to imagine how massive they are till you're next to one. Must be 40 hands lol

Back
Top Bottom