We Quit Cigarettes

Careful, Batty is a skilled North Pole Penguin Huntress. She is grace embodied on the ice. You should see her slip and sliding while carrying feed and water buckets in flip flops with chicken socks. What better training for battle?
You, my dear, are a weapon. Dare I say, a weapon of utter destruction? A sharp wit. A pointed tongue. With your rainbow crown and your maniacal laughter, a true vision of a berserker enraged.

Add some hair dye and bright red finger nail polish?
The roosters will be dancing and tid bit-ting all around.
Yes! :lau

@Tesumph - yes, @Kiki is real. Kinda short, extremely hot. Almost like a Barbie doll only different and with quail eggs. Lots of quail eggs in coffee cups. That is the dreamy part. Surreal even. I'm pretty sure that Batty is a twin, only shorter.

I, however, may be a figment of her imagination. Or yours.

Oh, I know! Kiki, post those pictures you have of Tes in her stunning hospital gown. That'll teach her! Get the one with the ginger in it so she knows he isn't staging this.

Just another beautiful day in paradise!
Kiki is a Barbie doll with quail legs and you're just another voice in my head. Got it.
She is a mere one inch taller than I. She thinks that extra inch is extra important. :rolleyes:
In my experience it's usually the men who think an extra inch is extra important.

Ok... rant over.

So... my question is, why is the topic of this thread making me smoke more while reading it? I'm assuming it's a subconscious fear of stopping. I've decided to start reading Alan Carr's book again. Right now I'm only scheduled to work 2 days a week @ minimum wage, so $ is definitely a large factor.
Every time I start thinking about quitting I smoke more. Anxiety about being without them I guess. :confused:Mind game.

Back
Top Bottom