We Quit Cigarettes

I buy carrots and celery. Celery you can eat until your teeth get tired. Carrots too, unless you're diabetic or something. They're crunchy; they take some effort to eat; they tend to be fairly inexpensive. If the panicked hordes have left you any, you should get some.
Speaking of carrots, I cut up a few, sprinkled oil on them, seasoning, and then slid them into the toaster oven for 2 batchs of ~10 minutes (gotta check them 1/2 way) at 350° to make sure they need another full 10 minutes or not to be "nearly pot roast stew like texture/chewable.
Celery I like to chop up and put in PSI cooker with chickens, water, crushed garlic and Bam.... Soup stock with good celery all ready stew soft.... Sometimes I put carrots in there too....

I'm a big fan of melitonin, for kiddos especially. Ya can't OD and we've never seen or heard of bad/drowsy next morning stuff ever.
Melatonin for kids? I've never heard of it before. I have heard a couple of adults tell me now, that the stuff gives them weird dreams. Not something I would want to do to my kids. And since neither of them really talks, they can't relate their experience to me.

Honestly, I would prefer to give my kids nothing. But both of them are pretty sick right now, one is on his prescription cough medicine and the other one is getting Benadryl for his snot nose and baby tylenol as needed. He's been running a fever off and on. Need to take younger one to see the doctor when the older one goes back to get his chest X ray monday.

Melatonin for kids? I've never heard of it before. I have heard a couple of adults tell me now, that the stuff gives them weird dreams. Not something I would want to do to my kids. And since neither of them really talks, they can't relate their experience to me.

Honestly, I would prefer to give my kids nothing. But both of them are pretty sick right now, one is on his prescription cough medicine and the other one is getting Benadryl for his snot nose and baby tylenol as needed. He's been running a fever off and on. Need to take younger one to see the doctor when the older one goes back to get his chest X ray monday.
All of our kiddos (we have many adopt/step) have all taken it routinely and never had "wierd dreams"....(snorts) I *normally* have "wierd dreams".

In fact not that the younger ones are officially starting the teen years they do ask for some from time to time. We also have the "calm" powder that they stir into warm water or some juice before bed....

G'nite y'all. Gotta go open a few tabs to read tomorrow.

Need to order some replacement parts for the PTO flail mower I picked up last month. Folks on tractorbynet have been a massive help for me for tractor stuff... So I kinda feel like this thread I get to 'pay it forward' - in a way.

Good night, Webby! I also hope that you sleep well... I think we all do! See you tomorrow.
I hope that your little one will recover soon, ShannonR -- and that you can rest and relax!
Here you go -- hugs: :hugs Again, I have plenty of these and encouragement, so just as k if you need any! Free of charge, too!
Good night, elecrycmonk -- see you tomorrow, and I hope you sleep well.

Back
Top Bottom