wedding plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me, i had my uncle shoot the video, a family friend take all the stills (she is actually a professional, and that was her wedding gift to us), and my aunt played the keyboard, while people from the church i was raised at sang. Our nephew performed the wedding. It was really a family affair, and we ended up with almost 500 people there.

My flowers were daisy's we got all the flowers for the wedding on sale just after easter, i went with fake flowers and we got them all at over 50% off that way.

Last edited:
second that "stay away from *wedding* specialty stuff" -- but one good idea that's common, is to hand out bubble-blowing equipment ... mostly keeps kids occupied and adults think it's fun

for decoration, think about inexpensive potted bedding plants rather than fancy flowers ... far less likely to wilt or get tipped over, easier to set up too --- just get a roll of tulle of whatever color you feel like, and kind of whomp it down on the tables and around the plants (you can temporarily mold aluminum foil around the plant pots to keep dirt off the table) ... keep it in place with clear packaging tape ... then some of the guests can take those home as "souvenirs" ... easier clean up !

I think I could get one of my fahters friends to shoot a vid since he know alot about it. If i can look up an old frind she plays perfect piano.
doont forget if anyone would love to come let me know
smile.png

Quote:
sounds perfect! My aunt used bubbles at her wedding

Maybe I can put some roosters on the table as souveniers,. easy way to get rid of them lol

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL wildsky. she wants it to be outdoors at her house. no drive thru wedding

Thanks scrambled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Hey - I got married in vegas and it was pretty fancy - in a hotel chappel -
gig.gif
no Elvis or anything
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back