Weird PM Glitch?

Lunachick

Chicken Slave
12 Years
Mar 19, 2007
Brick, NJ
I just answered a Pm that I got and usually the "check your chick in box " message goes away. I checked my message and the Mr. Whoot is still there and I keep checking my PMs and it's "Mr Whoot again but it's the same message over and over. I had no other Pms coming in.

Just letting you know! There could be a PM glitch going on....

I thought I was getting very popular or something! hehehe

I don't know if I did that right, nothing happened when I did the F5 thing but also I went to delete multiple messages and nothing worked.
hmm.png
I'll go back and check your instructions.

I tried the Ctrl f5 thing again, Mr Whoot is still there cheering me on and I don't have any other messages.... !

wow that thing did work for me! just hit CTRL and F5 simultanously and it will do like a refresh thingy

I've done this 3 times now, nothing is working for me. I guess it's my end? I mean how long do I hold down Ctrl f5 down for? I had it down a reasonable time and i still have a flashing PM sign. Kinda distracting, if you know what I mean.

How embarrassing....I'm sorry Nifty, that's what it was - Scrambled's message! Sorry to be a bother. I must have been super tired last night or something.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom